With the pandemic precautions, returning to school is a concerning issue for many parents. What will their children’s education look like throughout the 2020-2021 school year?
In this episode, Ivan Watanabe is joined by OPUS partner George Papanicolaou and educational consultant Elaine Avinoam. Elaine shares her insight into the changes to schooling due to COVID-19 and the impact it could have on children, both in curriculum and in childrens’ socialization.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How schools are adapting to social distancing precautions
- How childhood socialization will be impacted by hybrid or virtual education
- What homeschooling could look like when done in “pods”
- Tips for teachers who are nervous about teaching in this environment
- The logistics of transitioning from the classroom to virtual learning or a hybrid model
- And more!
Discover how the 2020-2021 school year will be impacted by COVID-19 precautions.
Resources: Opus Private Client, LLC ❘ Elaine Avinoam Consulting
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More